Capitec Vacancies June 2021
Capitec is looking for people to assist on ATMs and other bank activities in various areas.
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please see more below.
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
- Must meet the minimum requirements on psychometric assessments
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.