Register your profile regardless so that you can be found by us when a suitable position becomes available. You can also register your profile on Nandos Jobs Portal. Note that Spar will update you when there is a new Job. KFC is also looking for people to upload their CVs for future consideration and apply for KFC JOBS. Consider applying for Government Cleaning Jobs PROVINCIAL TREASURY CLEANERS abet or grade 10 is needed to apply.
There’s something different about shopping at SPAR, that’s because we’ve created a culture of caring and community to ensure our customers have a consistently enjoyable shopping experience in a uniquely friendly and family-orientated store.
Nothing means more to us than our valued customers and we believe in going the extra mile to give them the best. From sourcing the finest products to providing willing and efficient staff who take a personal interest in our customers’ needs.
HERE ARE MORE JOBS TO APPLY FOR:
- KFC JOBS APPLICATION FOR 2023
- REGISTER YOUR CV AT PARMALAT
- MR PRICE JOBS APPLICATION
- LIST OF CLEANING JOBS
While striving to give our customers an enjoyable and memorable shopping experience, we also offer more than 1000 exclusive SPAR Brand products, available at stores nationwide.
Using only the best and freshest ingredients, we make premium quality products at very competitive prices. To ensure we keep ahead of brand standards, we have our products tested by an independent laboratory every month.
Because we are so sure of our quality, we offer customers a ‘Double Your Money Back Quality Guarantee’ on all our SPAR Brand products, including fresh produce purchased from us.
Our goal is to provide our customers with unwavering quality of the highest standards, complemented by excellent and personalized service in a warm and inviting, community environment.
Expand your career with us
We are in the dynamic business of distributing products to the SPAR stores located throughout South Africa and some neighbouring countries.
With distribution centres (DCs) located in 5 provinces, we ensure that products are delivered to stores just in time for the consumer to enjoy their shopping experience at their local SPAR store.
All of this is made possible by the dedicated staff we have at our DCs and Central Office. SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources.
We are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join our SPAR family.
We have teamed up with PNET, one of South Africa’s largest online career portals, to advertise vacancies.
Some of the career streams available at SPAR:
- Finance: debtors, creditors, accounting, administration, bookkeeping, payroll
- Marketing: procurement, advertising, promotions, customer care, sponsorships and special events
- Logistics: receiving, assembly, transport, maintenance, engineering, risk control
- Information Technology: support, programming, business analysis, software development and testing, retail systems, DC systems, training and project management.
- Human Resources: training, industrial relations, general HR, staff benefits, organisational development
- Sales: food specialists, retail consultancy, store planning, new business development
- Cashier and Cleaners
Didn’t find a job opportunity you are interested in?
Register your profile regardless so that you can be found by us when a suitable position becomes available.