Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Warehouse Operator role, which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse in Devland.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
To execute the activities within the warehouse according to the issued plan within the required operational efficiency standards.
- Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan
- Ensure compliance to model stock layout for all SKUs
- Ensure stock is removed from the production lines such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability
- Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately
- Comply to housekeeping standards
- Comply to processes
- Achievement of personal operational efficiency standards
- Care for assets as per standard operational practices .
- Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory dail.
- Ensure pallets are stretch wrapped according to standard.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths
- Must be conversant in English (as the home language or at least a first additional language)
- 6- 12 months relevant warehouse experience (load making /forklift operation)
- Valid forklift driver license
- SAP knowledge (execute SD and PD)
- Prepared to work overtime and shifts
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.