Support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
Sales & Customer Experience Management:
Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes (through execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plan, visual standards & customer feedback etc.) to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in retail (supervisory experience advantageous).
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: Mr Price; Mr Price Home; Mr Price Sport; Miladys; sheetstreet; Mr Price Money and Power Fashion.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Apply Here For these Jobs Online on the Company Site.